Flash Memory Recovery Procedure
Download and install the flash memory recovery firmware. You may need to use the Hold-TG-Button for 10 seconds on power-up option to load the recovery firmware.https://github.com/bluetailtech/BTConfig/blob/master/releases_exe/BTConfig-2021-01-31_recovery_firmware.exe?raw=true
1) After it loads the recovery firmware, it will reset the receiver.
2) The recovery firmware will erase most of the flash (not the recovery firmware)
3) The BTConfig will show "Discovering"
4) After about 10-30 seconds, the SIG and TG leds will be ON solid.
5) Once the leds are on solid, close the BTConfig software
6) Cycle power on the receiver
7) Load operational firmware.
This will wipe out the flash that contains the "reference frequency", so you need to program the correct frequency printed on the label.