LATEST TESTING RELEASE (Tree View Version)
Requires the Oracle version of the Java virtual machine. (prefer v8)
09-02_0639 - Fix an elusive issue that was causing the java software to get in a loop after a firmware update in recent versions. (Windows 10 + Java 8). Not sure why only one machine had this issue, but it is resolved.
08-17_0929 -This version was removed due to several issue. Please use 08-15 for now.
- Fix RR CSV import issue when there are '/' and '&' characters in the imported filesnames.
- Fix issue with missing "MODE" column when importing from RR CSV files.
- Fix an issue that was causing the java software to lock-up on the Mac OS periodically. Fix an issue with ADP encryption.
- May fix an issue that would cause java software to stop logging. Added an option to the advanced tab to disable "popout windows always on top".
- Revert changes to broadcastify Calls termnation.
- More changes to Broadcastity Calls call termination.
- Make change to the way Broadcastify Calls calls are terminated.
- Attempt some audio improvements
- Save the state of the <enable broadcastify calls output> option.
- Faster fw update on Windows 10
- Improved PC audio playback
- Improved CPU usage. Test machine 6% usage idle, 15% during audio
- Disable TG Priority interrupt while scanning (for now)
- Change threading for audio playback
- Fix ZONE / ZONE_ALIAS display
- When Display View, Signal Insights, Console are "popped-out", they are always-on-top.
- Console works as it did in earlier versions before the database.
07-03_1440 Attempt to fix an issue with TG priority interrupt when scanning.
07-01_1542 Get Wio terminal working right again. The first 8 channel configuration frequencies marked as "include_in_scan" in the flash memory will be utilized when changing frequencies with the joystick. You can include analog-demod channel config frequencies.
06-30_1508 Remove BTT BCalls tab and make BTT BCalls a separate application. Instructions will be on RR and website soon.
06-29_1533 re-uploaded due to corrupted file. fix bug that was causing channel_config->global_settings->Trunked No Voice Timeout to get reset to 0 internally during certain events. Disable BTT BCalls uploader for now. Will be creating a separate application for this.
06-29_1427 Talk group table doesn't get updated every frequency change. Didn't work well when scanning.
06-29_1348 Fix console and sig-insights tab updates when they are popped-out. Allow talk-group priority interrupts during scanning.
06-27_1756 Fix Talk Group Editor functions for enable/disable selected rows, set selected zones. Firmware update to add CC frequency to RID EVENT records.
06-27_0650 Fix new issue when auto-disable-encrypted is enabled.
06-26_1529 Fix another issue with bcalls support and Windows.
06-25_0217 Fix an issue with bcalls support and Windows.
06-24_0428 Fix an issue with Broadcastify Calls support.
06-23_1901 Add Broadcastify Call support. If you experience issues with this, then please disable the "Enable RR Broadcastify Calls" option and report this issue. Thank you!
06-23_1221 - Change "Read TG From Device" button on the TG Editor tab to a <Import TG From Device> button. To make the database contain the same information as the receiver flash memory, use CTRL-a to select all records, press the DEL-key to delete all records, then press the <Import TG From Dev> button to populate the database table.
-Minor improvements to talk group editing 06-20_1734
-Updates to the talk group database and table functions. You will have to re-import the talk groups with this version. 06-20_1639.
-Fix new issue with new TG records being inserted with zone of 1 if another similar record exists with a zone other than 1. 06-20_1210.
-Fix new issue with entering talk group records 06-20_0624.
-Fix an initialization issue. 06-19_1121.
-Add <Duplicate> button to talk group editor. This will create a duplicate record of the selected row, but with the zone set to 9999. After this, you can edit the zone to be a valid zone number. This allows having the same TG in multiple zones. 06-19_0759.
-Allow entering new records on a blank line for the talk group and alias tables. For a talk group record to be complete, all fields but description must be non-empty. For alias records, the RID and Alias must be non-empty. When you start editing a new line, a 60 second timeout starts after each cell is edited. After 60 seconds of no activity on a partial record entry, the edit will be aborted. 06-19_0639.
-Make editing talk group and alias database much more intuitive. The "enable table updates" and "update DB" are now automatic. Edit the table and press enter (hit escape to abort the edit). The changes will be saved to the database automatically. 06-18_1044.
-Always update the table views from the database when changing the "enable table updates" option. 06-18_0904.
-First stable release of the tree-view version. 06-17_1825